background

Saturday, May 29, 2010

What am I DOING?

Well it's official... I have NO IDEA what I am doing! I thought this blogging stuff would be a piece of cake! I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get my blog to look all cute. All I can figure out is how to change the color, but I want more than just a different color, I want a cute design. After all, that is half the reason I am doing this blog in the first place, so I can do something cute and creative with my life. Also, I have friends on this blogger network but I have no idea how to become their friend on the site... I am so CONFUSED!! It doesn't help that while I am trying to figure all this out I am feeding one baby on my lap and holding a binky in the other baby's mouth while he sits in a bouncer... Welcome to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment